Can you really make money online without investment in India?
There is a general belief that any business requires huge investments in order to start. To a certain extent it is true if you are talking about a conventional business. But with the ever so growing demand for products online and with even the larger organizations taking to selling their products online the conventional businesses are soon migrating to the cost-effective and better result oriented online businesses. And believe it or not, not online business required 97% less investment that a conventional business.
Although India has only joined the bandwagon of internet marketers, the few that are already involved are making huge amounts of money from their online businesses with small investments.
So the question you would ask is – This means that there is some investment involved and you can not make money online without investment in India as the topic suggests, right?
The answer is a "Yes" and a "No" !!!
It is a "Yes" because without investing anything you can never do a business. Here there is an investment involved here and that investment is your time and effort.
It is a "No" because you can make a decent living from the internet without a single rupee (in India) of investment.
So what is this business all about?
This is no scam Egypt, a "Get Rich Quick" scheme. It is a real business and involves a lot of things that you will find in conventional businesses.
You can start an online business, we also call it an Internet Marketing business and this is what will help you make money online without investment in India. Basically what is involved in an online business is selling of information. The internet is a hub of information and there are thousands and millions of people searching for information on the internet. If you are able to provide them with this information, they will pay you for it and because these sales are global sales, you get paid for in different treaties.
Let's look at a few options that we have and how businesses are benefitting from this transition to the internet.
In order to find a home in India – be it on rent or, to buy, you would normally be running after brokers who would talk into the ones that will get them the most commission. Gone are those days now. Just search for online options and on an average you would get about 200,000 plus results in Google (that's the India engine). Similar is the case with any other businesses like car rentals, ticketing, gardening, grocery etc. Everything is available on the internet with the click of a button. If you look at the other side of the story, all these businesses are making huge amounts of money without investing as much as they would have invested in a brick and mortar business.
So what are the options that you have, if you do not have cash reserves to invest?
- Sell on eBay.in – eBay is one of the most preferred sites for shopping. There are a lot of options where you could pick up product orders from customers and then procure the products. This would not involve huge investments and yet you would make a good amount of profits. i have been doing it for almost 2 years now and I am able to earn a decent income from it.
- Freelance Writing Jobs – There are a lot of websites that provide freelance jobs. This is the era of outsourcing and jobs like article writing, copywriting etc. are often outsourced in order to save time. You can find a lot of such jobs on websites like Guru.com. If you are a good writer and can provide a few samples of writing, you can certainly get a lot of work which you can do at home. Since the payments are often, in the US currencies, the income is pretty handsome when it is converted to INR.
- Create softwares and sell them online – India is a hub of software professionals. There are a lot of established professionals and a lot others who are not that established. If you can catch hold one such software developer and work on an idea that you have, you can easily strike a bargain and then sell the software online to make huge amounts of money. All that you will need is a website.
- Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate marketing is relatively new for India but there are a lot of international affiliate marketing vendors who can help you find a few products that you an sell online to make money. Setting up an affiliate marketing business is relatively easy and can help you make a living off it.
- Bloggers – Like affiliate marketing, blogging too is not very popular in India. But there are quite a few successful bloggers like Gautam Hans who have very informative blogs which has an excellent readership too. Blogging is one of the easiest and cost-effective methods to make money online. You can pick a niche specific to India and start a blog on it. One of my blogs on BPO interview Tips has an excellent readership and is making me good amounts of money.
Since the Indian Rupee has a value that is lower that the most commonly used currencies like the USD, UK Pound, AUS Dollar etc, the payout is much higher in India. So a small income like a USD 1000 could mean a huge income for somebody in India.
Almost all of the above mentioned forms are extremely good source of income which will help you quit your usual 9-5 treadmill and find some quality time to spend with your family. None of these businesses require huge investment. All that is required is about 2-3 hours of your time on a daily basis. And since all of these earns you a pay in foreign currencies, you can easily be successful with an income of about USD1000, in India.
That proves that it is indeed possible to make money online without investment in India.